life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 10, 2014

Already feeling naked!

Are you eff-ing kidding me? As if vulnerable is not horrifying enough….
Had I not experienced this ridiculous art truth myself I would be balking much louder.  In fact, the first few times this ridiculous platitude came across my desk, I poo-pooed and pitched it.  However, after reading a couple of Eric Maisel’s books I gave him much more credence and revisited this particular quote.  All of the sudden I began seeing this advice in other places. 
Feel the fear and do it anyway,
 Everything you want is on the other side of fear,
The trouble is if you do not risk anything, you risk more
I am already feeling naked…..really, do I have to discard more armor?

   "The Stripper"  David Rose Orchestra

No comments:

Post a Comment