life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 17, 2014

one voice...

It is just one small voice,  
one life, 
one story, 
but when I talk  about it, it has more energy, more strength and more competence
than I could have ever imagined.

One voice that never has and never will have a single focus.
One voice that is often loud and unsophisticated but always passionate.
One voice is the only thing I have that is truly mine, it cannot be taken away from me unless I give my permission.  I do not!
One voice the only real method I have to show the world who and what I am.
I do not want to be ashamed of  being seen and heard....(wow....that is a big one!)
it is my one voice, are you listening?

 
"Strip Me" Natasha Bedingfield

No comments:

Post a Comment