life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tequila & Tiaras

There are very few people that can claim a best friend for life....So how lucky am I to have Terry!  We do not know the exact date we met, but will agree we were 4 to 5 years old.  Through nursery school, kindergarten, and some of elementary school.  We were separated by divorced parents, but in high school we both found ourselves back in Leesburg.

We have survived, husbands, children, and the deaths of parents and grandparents....and still we are here and still best friends!

And on easy fall evenings, in Nanny's kitchen, (and I am sure she was watching and shaking her head at us) a magnificent mess of margaritas were made.  We toasted our lives, our friends, those we have lost, those that are still here and a serious case of the silly giggles set in when we realized how lucky we truly are....and that is what best freinds are for!


"Tequila" The Champs

No comments:

Post a Comment