life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Square Peg in a World of Round Holes

I feel like a square peg in a world of round holes.

Alone, different, bizarre....Am I the only one that feels like this?

Do I act my age?  Am I irresponsible, why do things that mean so much to others mean so little to me?  On the other hand why am I so passionate about so many things that are so unimportant to others?

Sometimes all I want in this world is to "fit" in, and I never have.

     
          "Express Yourself"  Charles Watts

No comments:

Post a Comment