life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Struggling With Who & What I Am This Week.....

Remembering that artist is 
not just what I am but who I am.

That being an artist is not something 
I woke up and decided to be one day.

It does not turn off or go away just because I am not creating and selling as much as I once did.

I was, I am and I always will be an artist regardless of how much and what I create.
I am an artist!

1 comment:

  1. I don't always get achance to read your blog-but when I do I am reminded to read it more often. I am struggling with this very thing-not creating but needing to-in one way or another. Thank you, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete