life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back


One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
Should have this one tattooed to my fore head! 
Living from emotions and heart, not always a good idea. 
I just do not know how to do it any other way, and I am not sure I would if I could.  
The unbridled giggleing  is worth the hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment