life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I write to expose and work through the ugly parts of this disease, open heart surgery that was less than successful and more recently an S-ICD (internal cardiac defibrillator) implanted in my chest that will hopefully restore my heart beat in case of sudden cardiac death. I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to learn how to live a full life with heart failure, to honor my creativity, and to explore all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say
"Don't talk like that!"


.

.
Music is loading really slow lately...sorry...

Friday, June 29, 2012

Got any idea how awesome this is?


Got any idea how awesome this is?

Tickets for "Pairings" went on sale today!  My first solo exhibition since….well  you know.  So many ugly days passed when  thought I was never going to be able have my art and my life back, but here it is!  Here it is!  Here it is!  Keep pushing-Keep pushing, I can never give up who I am and why I am here, ever again!

I get knocked down but I get up again, and I am dancing!

No comments:

Post a Comment