life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lots of Balls in the Air….


Whew…can I keep them all up?
Artist Way Group in full swing, and beginning to get the group exhibition A.K.A.  Celebration of Creativity off the ground.  Boxes of boxes delivered!  Black Foam Board on the way and a mess of creatives chomping at the bit!  Still lots and lots to do! 

LCA Music and Art Pairings exhibit is moving slower.   Some of it my fault, other issues from the frame supply wholesaler, what a disaster. Catalog just about ready for the printer.  Tons of framing still to do not to mention packing to ship.   I can see some last minute all-nighters in my future. And I still do not have a firm installation date, YIKES!
Feeling good about stepping back up into a full schedule, but will confess it is much much more physically difficult than I had planned.

The real trick is going to be..... keeping all of these balls in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment