life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Celebrating!


Celebrating a friend’s good news,  celebrating a perfectly beautiful day.  Celebrating how incredibly fortunate I am to have so many wonderful people in my life.  I spend so much time and energy trying to forget, and then one quick fleeting event opens that ugly door and reality floods in and it is overwhelming.   It is horribly overwhelming, and I forget to celebrate all that I have. 
   Not celebrating years, celebrating days,  every day, every day, every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment