life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Because she chooses…



If you stacked my good choices against my bad choices, the bad choices would surely tower over the good ones!  My life has been ever so much more exciting because I have made so many “bad” choices!  Those bad choices, hold the best memories and the greatest lessons of my fantastic life!
I do not regret any of my choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment