life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Yes....I am scared shitless!

Maybe I am crazy….maybe I shouldn’t…but you know I will!  I have not told anyone really because I do not want anyone talking me out of it.  A huge part of my life has been missing and I need to get it back!  I have spent the last few years doing everything I was supposed to do…well, kind of…and watching my life and my art fading.  It has been miserable and I want it back!  I know I am pushing, I know it is probably not a smart thing to do, but I would so much rather be sick doing this than sitting in the house with the TV playing, wasting this amazing life….I was accepted…The Lakeridge Winery Wine, Chocolate, Jazz and Art festival Dec 8-9-10 and I am doing it!  So I am back in the studio, covered in chalk pastel and smiling from ear to ear…..but just in case you were wondering…yes…I am scared shitless!


"Bruised but not Broken"  Joss Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment