life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, November 27, 2017

THIS.....is the hardest part

I used to be able to flop and cut glass like it was second nature....today I had to have help. I am learning to find ways to do what I used to be able to do by myself, but still, I need help. I have such a hard time asking. It reminds me that I am not the woman I used to be. And...this THIS is the hardest part of this!






But there ARE some things I can still do and I am very grateful!  Two in their frames and 2 more frames built!  I can....

"Ave Maria" Guy Farley
 (from the movie "Modigliani"

No comments:

Post a Comment