life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, November 3, 2017

Don't need to make a bad decision right away!

It is that time of year.  For 5 years this time of year arrives after weeks of nail-biting worry, I am hoping above all hopes that my AHC (Obamacare) will remain the same. Every single year the Insurance company I chose left the state of FL…and not little no-name insurances either….Humana, Aetna, Humana (they came back after a year), Blue Cross, and Florida Blue.  

Yesterday I worked up the nerve to open the Market Place website…and yes Florida Blue is still with them….but they have dropped hospice coverage! Oh, did I mention I love hospice and palliative care.  No hospitals...no tests..no relentless doctors visits...they come to me! They are wonderful...I do not want to lose this medical support.  When it comes to health care (under 65) I just cannot catch a break with insurance coverage. However, do not misunderstand my insurance rant…I am still incredibly grateful that something has been and hopefully still is available to one that is uninsurable.  I will figure out something…but for now, my brain needs a short break to digest all of the insurance jargon I have already consumed…I know I know.... the deadline is much shorter this year, thanks to malicious politics I have until Dec. 15th ...... I do not need to make a bad decision right away!
"No" Meghan Trainor

No comments:

Post a Comment