life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Full Moon VoG Women!

It began almost 7 years ago, the most amazing group of women artists got together every week, with wine, goodies and chocolate and the Julia Cameron book “Veins of Gold” (VoG).  We worked through major life-changing events, cried, shared, supported, hugged, laughed and oh yes…drank a little wine!  We finished the book and still gather from time to time to slog through life, sharing creative challenges and accomplishments.  Full moons and fire always seem to be an occasion for us to celebrate!  An amazing group of women that more than once have literally saved my emotional life!  When we are together…I am free, I am safe and I am spiritually raised! I do not think I could survive without them.  Filled with wine and goodies, bathed in moonlight and the warmth of the fire...that instant bond returns and all of the sudden I am filled with strength and energy! VoG women, you are the creative loves of my life! Thank you!
"Shine On"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment