life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

In the studio...I still sparkle!

It is a great time of year for gold gilding!.  That probably will not make sense to very many but trying to gold leaf anything is dicey at best when at any moment the AC might click on blowing that incredibly light fragile sheet of gold leaf will be blown into oblivion.  That is all it takes!  In the summertime…the AC goes off and I guild as long as I can stand it before the heat and perspiration overwhelm me.  It has been perfect weather for no AC and a good thing too,  every single original as well as every print ….each one of them,  has hand applied gold leafing.  

It has been awesome “no AC” gilding weather and I am having a  blast  “sparkling” in the studio! I may not "sparkle anywhere else, and that is ok...but in the studio....I still sparkle!


                        "Silence is Golden"  Tremeloes

No comments:

Post a Comment