life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Perfect Imperfection....

So easily said but there are times that it feels so impossible.  A huge part of my own personal “perfect imperfections” is to not only do and be sure about what I want, (and by the way I am still working on that) but to be able to accomplish that on my own.  I know….I know…there are those that love me, that want me to be able to ask for help, and oh my how I have tried, but it is difficult, uncomfortable and inevitably results in my giving away my power.  I have got to be able to do it on my own, to not have to depend on anyone or anything else.   Success and/or failure are unapologetically mine and mine alone….it is my own beautiful , rare, strong, perfect imperfection!

"Morning Girl"  Neon Philharmonic

No comments:

Post a Comment