life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Damn it...not my new socks!



And then there are days when the most ridiculous things will slap me in the face….reminding me that with all of the successes I have had recently….the problem is still here…Damn it!

              "I'm No Superman"  Lazlo Bane

No comments:

Post a Comment