life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Enough....



This is a mouthful….
each line I was squealing…
ouch…whew…it’s not just me…

But….. 
then the part about empowering other women, being fiercely kind with a sense of humor feels good and natural to me.

I wonder if my desire to be enough….will come from empowering others?

Oh how I want to be enough!

"Arms Around my Life"  Janis Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment