life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Going RED!

Other  than this blog, I have been pretty silent about my heart. Recently I mounted an art exhibition exposing women’s heart disease, and just posted this on FB.  I think perhaps this may be part of why I am here, my purpose in life.  It is time I speak out. Women’s heart disease cannot be about being old, feeling guilty, not good enough,  and unable to participate in anything in life that I want to.  I do not want to be ashamed of it any more.

                                                                           "Put a Little Love in Your Heart"  Jackie DeShannon

No comments:

Post a Comment