life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

number 3

#3 (and multiples of) keep popping up everywhere today, not just my blog although that number is pretty exciting, but lots of other little places and I thought I had better look into this!

ATTRIBUTES OF THE NUMBER 3
Number 3 resonates with the energies of optimism and joy, inspiration and creativity, speech and communication, good taste, imagination and intelligence, sociability and society, friendliness, kindness and compassion. Number THREE also relates to art, humour, energy, growth, expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, broad-minded thinking, synthesis, triad, heaven-human-earth, past-present-future, thought-word-action, demonstrates love through creative imagination, comprehensive, fulfilment, encouragement, assistance, talent and skills, culture, wit, a love of fun and pleasure, freedom-seeking, adventure, exuberance, brilliance, free-form, being brave, non-confrontational, free-form, rhythm, passion, surprise, sensitivity, self-expression, affability, enthusiasm, youthfulness, enlivenment, psychic ability, manifesting and manifestation.

HOW COOL IS THAT! Synchronicty breaking out everywhere!
http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/02/number-3.html

"3 is a Magic Number"  Blind Melon
and School House Rock
Holy Crap! it happened again and again! in the same day!

No comments:

Post a Comment