life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Adventure happens.....when something goes wrong!

and nothing could express it better than a Pollock painting!  A perfect example of total chaos....that works!
At the art movie last night...several unsuccessful attempts to get an unfamiliar computer, digital projector and speakers to work together, began the adventure.  One of the artists found that the TV behind the bar had a DVD player.  I just do not have the words that could adequately paint you a picture of a bunch of artists, mashed tightly together, sitting on the back side of a bar huddled around a TV screen with a bottle of wine and chocolate covered pomegranates.  There could have been nothing more intimate (or silly)!  I can not imagine having a more indepth, intimate, meaningful, enjoyable (and at times hysterical) discussion.  Jackson Pollock would have been of proud of us!  You just had to be there to really understand how perfect the whole evening was!
GREAT adventure really does happen.....when something goes wrong!


"Mama Told Me Not to Come"  Three Dog Night

No comments:

Post a Comment