life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I choose to giggle, smile and enjoy silly-ness!

This should be taught in school! No person should be allowed to graduate from high school until they have completed this course of “Relax and Enjoy Your Life 101” and then they should have to take a course in “Critical Thinking” (as required by UMASS) upon entering any higher education!
We have been trained to shut up and put up with rudeness, vulgarity, disrespect as just another part of everyday life. We are also falling into the dangerous “band wagon” style of thinking, following the masses instead of having the strength to stand up for your own thoughts and feelings. Unwilling to invest the time to develop our own opinions and afraid to express any idea that is different, original or unusual we blindly follow the loudest voice or even worse the voice that tries to convince us that they know what is best for us.
Responsible, happy, well-adjusted people exist everywhere! They are not threatened by unique ideas or people. They giggle and smile and love life!
I choose to be inspired!
I choose to giggle, smile and enjoy silly-ness!


"Chain of Fools"  Aretha

No comments:

Post a Comment