life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, August 1, 2014

Love me or not…either way I have got to wake up and face another day

Another Day, Sunrise at Flagler Beach 2014
from my spectacular sunrise walks
I only know 3 things for sure…..
I arrived alone,I will be leaving alone and I will be celebrating every day!
I have been so lucky to have love come in and out of my life, all of my life. Some came, some stayed and some had to go, but all have had amazing lessons to teach me. I have learned how I want to live, how I want to see the world and I have also learned the things I do not want to do or feel.
I appreciate all the love I have experienced and it will always be with me in my heart even if I can no longer keep it in my life every day. I have got to wake up to face another day and I want to fill it with smiles, love, dancing, laughter, creating…
I want to live with whatever the world brings me…no negativity...no regret...only gratitude!
"Love me or not…either way I have got to wake up and face another day.  What will the world bring?"  I will be celebrating every day!
"Love Me or Not"   Dub FX

No comments:

Post a Comment