life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Magnificent Event

Someone once told me that the cure for depression would not come from a bottle of pills or sessions with a psychiatrist, but from getting out and watching the miracle of a sunrise.  The promise that it is a brand new day, with new adventures, new things to learn, every day we all get to be new again!  After this week of making a point of getting up in time to see every sunrise, I am amazed at how different each of them are.  It really is the most magnificent event and it happens every day
Flagler Beach Sunrise 8/8/14
"Here Comes the Sun"  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment