life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Allowing My heart to Take it's Course...is Not Always Easy

I am still learning how to grieve. I clearly recognize the parts of me that are compromised and failing.  The loss of  relationships, creative projects, a job or a longed for dream, I am loosing the person I was.  However, my grieving takes me into the fertile space of the unknown. Sitting in this space allows for something new to be born. Perhaps a new aspect of myself, new found resources, new values, a new life pathway or a surprising new relationship.  It takes such courage to resist filling my inner space with something known or predictable. It is a spiritual practice to nurture my capacity to love, live, believe, and celebrate without concrete proof, that something wonderful is going to happen that is just right for me. 
Allowing my heart to take its course is not always easy.

"Good Life" One Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment