life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fear of failure no longer serves me....


Welcome 2013! …as I reluctantly let go of 2012…
Last year was a wonderful, happy, fulfilling year, I selfishly want more of that!
My resolution is simply more courage…less fear.
I gained more confidence, more acceptances and more energy than I thought would ever be possible again. My biggest fear, as always will be that I lose it. I am learning to focus on the courage it will take to go full steam ahead, 100% into my future, whatever that future turns out to be. I am learning to ignore pain & fear; they have no more to teach me.  

I may fail, oh hell, I am certain that I will fail ….at creating…at relationships…at money…at taking care of myself, but fear of failure no longer serves me and I let go of it today. Jan 1, 2013

1 comment: