life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Check off the bucket list...and yes….I will be wearing clothes!

I am so excited! Just had one of my pieces accepted (one of two) that I submitted for Nude Nite. So, if we were in baseball season, I would be batting 500. For what it is worth, we could only submit a maximum of 2 pieces. I would love to have had both works in that show, better chance of selling more, but I will take a ride on the one.

Years and years ago when Nude Nite had just begun, I did it a couple of times, but have sat out for many years. Most of the time I was out on the road doing the outdoor shows and at the time was the mother of 2 "OMG mother you wouldn't do that" teenage boys. They are all grown up now and perhaps even appreciate having a weird Mom.

This feels exciting and almost like starting over again. Back to the very beginning, trying to figure it all out.  Is it going to be different this time or will I end up back in the same place.

But in the meantime….I think I will take a walk on the wild side,  not try to figure everything out.... just play, dance, watch...and enjoy Nude Nite.

(and yes….I will be wearing clothes)

                                                                                Yay...that's our Marla E from last summer's class!

No comments:

Post a Comment