life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, January 25, 2013

a piece of cake!

The heart generates the largest electromagnetic field in the body. . . The electrical field is about 60 times greater in amplitude than the brain waves. The magnetic component of the heart's field, which is around 100 times stronger than that produced by the brain. . . can be measured several feet away from the body.
-Rollin McCraty, Ph.D.

 A heart with all of this incredible energy has got to be much more capable of healing than doctors are willing to give me, or anyone else credit for. It is amazing to me that the medical industry will not even attempt to admit to the possibility of a heart physically healing. Even though they will easily acknowledge the development of “collateral” arteries. (arteries that develop and/or grow larger to go around damage to supply the heart with blood).

If we all can agree that the heart is an amazing muscle, then why does it make sense to medicate and slow down. This is not how to facilitate a muscle healing, it only insures atrophy and certain failure.

They have no idea what MY body can do. This body made two human beings, fixing and healing a broken and damaged heart should be a piece of cake! And we all know how much I love cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment