life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The Split Personality Issue

The spiritual “airy-fairy” part of me wants to simply rejoice in gratitude and be thrilled with the events of each day as it unfolds, with no concern for the past or the future.
 But the deep-seated dark corporate part of me wants desperately to have a clear cut path and a solid long-term goal with measurable progress reports.

My challenge this year will have to be how to take the best of these parts of me and meld them together into one enjoyable, fulfilling, simple, creative, love filled functioning life.

But for now I am still wrestling with the split personality issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment