life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

2013 First Full Moon

 
 
Drumming on the first full moon of the year. It was quite a few years ago that a dear creative friend introduced me to the first full moon of the year celebrating. It has become a night that I look forward to celebrating, every year, thank you Lillian! We had so much fun, but boy did we miss you!  Reconnecting, and the drum rhythms were amazing.  So much satisfaction to just melt into to the sounds of the night and flow with them.  It turned out to be a marvelous lesson for moving forward with my life.  Just melt into it and flow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment