life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Putting it Out There!

As a traveling outdoor art festival artist, you can imagine how my life changed post MI. Actually, the economy had already done a number on it; the heart attack finished it off. I miss my gypsy life! However, I missed creating even more.

Tonight is my first exhibition (at a local gallery, with six other wonderful women) and I am scared to death. In the past, my work has been about pretty pictures that appealed to potential buyers. www.cherylevans.net

This work is about my journey. Sometimes dark, sometimes wishful, none of it pretty.

It is a new artistic voice and it is very different from what it used to be.
What if they all expect to see the old stuff?
I am terrified!

I cannot survive in the dark WHAT IF
When the magic and light is here NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment