life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I'll figure it out...




The past few months have been an extraordinary learning experience!  Learning how to incorporate grief and gratitude.  Learning how to be realistic about what I can and cannot do physically and emotionally.  Being honest with myself.  And yes, I do know that I have a terrible time asking for help and I think most people see that as a flaw, but it is how I have been all of my life, it is what is familiar, it is how I have always done it.  I know it may not be the best way, it’s just my way.


"Jagged Little Pills"  "You Live you Learn!"
Alanis Morissette

No comments:

Post a Comment