life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

An Alteration of my Being...


Yesterday was another month anniversary of your death.  Monday’s are always a bit an emotional reality jerk but the fifth of each month adds to the emotional burden, there is a small victory as I count down the days I have survived, acknowledge the things I have accomplished, but still the feeling overwhelms me and I cannot tell if you died 3 months ago or yesterday, the loss just will not let me go. And I am left with the only choice left…to learn how to incorporate this grief into my life.


"One Day at a Time" Yosuf (Cat Stevens)

No comments:

Post a Comment