life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Bigger changes....


Well, I certainly have the “messy and complicated” down pat, it is the "show up anyways" that still bites me in the ass.  When I say “show-up” it can mean anything from actually getting out of the house and doing something to just answering a phone call.  

This is the part of grief I was truly unaware of.  This is the part no one ever talks about.  Sometimes my need to squirrel away is not a defect or a symptom of my not recovering from grief, it is just part of the healing and learning who and what I am by myself after 45 years of being half of.   I know there are even bigger changes coming…


"They Know"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment