life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, November 8, 2019

Hidden under the eggs...


There are so many big things that have changed….grief sucks!  It impacts every single part of life both big and small.  Skip had a huge sweet tooth!  His Chocolate Hershey bar is still “hidden” under the egg carton in the fridge. It is a silly happy daily reminder of him. I just do not have the will to move it, throw it away or God forbid EAT it!  I feel so ashamed that in a world that I am expected to accomplish a multitude of things including his memorial, legal and financial issues (and I have), that I do not have the stamina to throw out a silly candy bar.  Just cannot let go, hard as I try, I am just not ready to let go.

"Catch the Wind"  Donovan

No comments:

Post a Comment