life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, November 17, 2019

...and covers always make it better!







Cold gray Sunday mornings are precisely why heated vibrating recliners are made…and covers always make it better!  Sometimes spending time alone snuggled in is just what I need.  There are tons of things that need to be done, but right now I think is just wonderful to be here in this amazing chair under my covers with my memories.


"Photogtaphs & Memories"  Jim Croce

No comments:

Post a Comment