life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 5, 2019

There must be something to it!


Maybe I share too much!  But there is something magical about getting the thoughts out of my head and into the tangible world.  If you can accept that digital is tangible…  “Seeing a feeling” is freeing!  Sometimes it might be a simple as getting a negative out of my head.  A negative feeling on paper or a screen often weakens the fear, anger, frustration, and it loses its power over me.  The opposite holds true for celebrating, laughing or examining the absurd.  Actually, seeing it gives me the opportunity to enjoy it, laugh or have a second, third, fourth chance to revel in gratitude again.  Either way, I am not sure if it is a “creative” thing or not, but people have been journaling for years there must be something to it!
"The Story of Your Life"  Matthew West

No comments:

Post a Comment