life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Adventure happening soon!


Tomorrow will be a week since Skip’s stroke, and he is doing so very well!  Still lots of appointments here and there but for the most part his physical health is spectacular.  What is left in the aftermath of this week is….where do we go from here?  There are so many big things that need resolution!  Some we knew would come and had chatted about, but never with any thought of needing to press any of those plans into effect any time soon.  So, as we slog through all of the medical necessities of healing, there are also huge forced decisions about retirement income, future health care/Medicare plans and if that is not enough there seems to be a huge emotional part of all of this that stages unexpected sneak attacks!  Our mantra this week has been, identify the priorities (Skip’s Health) and then walk through the rest of it when clearer heads prevail!  Clearer heads may be a bit hopeful, but at least a better ability to focus will be nice! I am putting out into the Universe, we are ready for a GREAT ADVENTURE and I do mean a great big ass fun adventure because we have already done one hell of a job of  “something gone wrong”!

"Changes" David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment