life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, May 6, 2019

Her real name....


Anger is ugly, negative, foul, disagreeable, hostile, and aggressive.  Anger is never something I wanted to experience and so I did not. Did I short circuit the grief process? I am still not angry but I do feel guilty. And then grief sneaks in without forewarning as fear.  As I have mentioned so many times before…there are so many web sites and support groups for those that are mourning and grieving the loss of a loved one.  Why can’t we have the same for those of us that are grieving and mourning the loss of our own lives that an illness has made us give up and will never have?  The sorrow is overwhelming sometimes.

"Overkill"  Colin Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment