life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, July 4, 2015

A beautiful disaster....



Well….that is the official PR anyway!  It would be great if it were so, but the reality is….it is not! However, I think there are times that each of us get little tastes of it.  It happens every now and again,  in the middle of an experience, with someone or something, that I totally forget my own brokenness. I become so much a part of something else that I am less me, less of my imperfections, flaws and disasters.  None of them are really beautiful but the situations and the people that can make me forget are! 


"On and On" Stephen Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment