life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

How did we get to this century with ignorant chauvinistic men still functioning? Their bad behavior is alive and well and rude. In a day and age when there are so many wonderful good men that have embraced women with functioning brains, unfortunately there are still, the bad and ugly (spirited) that are still thriving and getting away with it! 

The only choice I have is how much of my energy will I allow the bad and the ugly to consume?

No comments:

Post a Comment