life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Entering Every Experience


I realized some time ago that nothing was going to happen unless I was willing to put myself out there, while I have no idea what it is I want to happen.   How do I balance living in the now but continue to plan and create a tomorrow.   Getting back into making and showing art brings deadlines and judgments back into my life.  Letting new people into my life opens up a the possibility of emotional  disaster.  All of this is terrifying!
I have fully participated in every gift the Universe has presented, and although scared to death, am embracing and gratefully entering every experience one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment