life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Holy Crap......Halos?

I turned on my SKYPE camera this morning and weirdness showed up on my computer screen. Yikes!

A few months ago, I was struggling with my health by aggressively pursuing holistic, stem cell and surgical treatment. Reoccurring shadow people began running through my peripheral vision, but there was no camera on to catch those "bad boys". Then one night one of them stood right in front of me, blocking my path, it was like a black hole! Screwing up my courage, I walked through it. I was not afraid, I had no specific feelings of fear or doom but I have to admit it was incredibly unnerving. As soon as I gave up medical intervention and accepted what was happening to me, they went away. Now this?


This interpretation from a friend of a friend….I like it!

In your pictures I see the wand of health. If you look hard enough you will see a small Angel holding the tip of the wand healing you. Up in the left hand corner you will see a larger one healing your whole body and you will be healed with in 60 day's they are still with you and will not leave until your whole body is healed. Believe and ye shall be healed. any more questions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment