life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ordinary Miracles

I find the chronic exhaustion and constant need to stop, slow down and rest as the most unfamiliar and frustrating part of this situation. I resent the inescapable down times.

However, I am beginning to see the little things that I have never seen before. Watching and anticipating the daily progress of orchid buds, trying to count the tadpoles in the little pond (months ago, I would have wigged if the water was dirty) and noticing the facial expressions of the frog that moved into the birdhouse.

I am learning to appreciate the ordinary miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment