life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 31, 2020

It’s the little things…or in this case the super mega ultra-strong!


In days like these, I have been grossly reminded of how many things I have truly taken advantage of.  The availability of toilet paper has never been at the top of my priority list but had always been readily accessible to me and now it was GONE. 

Almost 2 ½ months of gloving and masking up to stalk the dollar store the moment it opened, hoping to score 1 of the 3 miserable packages of 4 for a dollar 80 grit TP they put out each morning then having relatives box up rolls and ship them to me in plain brown boxes finally came to an end. 

It finally happened!  I received 6 Charmin mega rolls with my regular weekly Walmart Grocery order delivery Woo-Hoo!  

Between the stalking, masking, negotiating, shipping and receiving I was beginning to feel like a class A smuggler in training!

"Smugglers Blues" Don Henley

No comments:

Post a Comment