life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, June 1, 2020

I have said them...


And…that about says it all.  Sometimes I read back on my own writings and roll my own eyes, with no one here so see my embarrassment.  However, in my own defense…to have this place to vent anger, express love, overcome difficulties, and yes even express grief and death has been a grand starting point for healing.  It is the place I can scream into the universe my pain and my needs; it is also the place that I can show my gratitude or ask why? It is how I begin my emotional processing.  When I look back I see a great swath of time after Skip’s death that I did not write at all and realize that was pure overwhelming grief, I was incapable of emotionally processing anything!...So the fact that I am writing again is a tremendous signal to me and the universe that I am getting better.

"Things We Said Today"  Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment