life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Changes....


Everything is different now. The life I expected to unfold disappeared: the good and the bad. Right now there's nothing "ordinary" about my world inside or outside.
 
I concede that there is nothing I can do about the outside world. I wear a mask and keep my social distance, that is about it right now.  So, I have turned a great deal of my energy into controlling my inside world. Cleaning out and sorting through the storage room, reorganizing, having my framing equipment and moulding, glass, etc. (vestiges of who and what I was) hauled away.  It goes very slow because that is who and what I am now, but I am finding some contentment in the organization.  I am finding some peace in the changes, and that, quite frankly is surprising even me!

"Waiting for the World to Change" John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment