life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, June 14, 2020

I chose....



I hate fear!  It is the one thing that has kept me from doing more than any other thing in my life.  As much as I have tried to blame it on situations, people,  and/or negative experiences. I chose to allow the fear to control my life decisions.  

…the reality is I chose to keep it.


"Doing the Things You Want To"  Lou Reed

No comments:

Post a Comment