life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, June 11, 2020

God's Creativity....


This one caught my attention!  And know most of you that know me are saying under your breath, but you don’t believe in God.  So right off the bat, let me clarify what I do and do not believe. I do not believe in the Christian version of God, but embrace that all religions have got some of it right, but no one yet, really gets it, it is still "beyond all of our understanding". 
~Episcoplian prayer.

So what you all may call God is shorthand to me to for the Universe, Higher Power, and several other non-religion associated names. 

I thought this one protest sign was significantly thought-provoking!  Maybe it is my attention to creativity that I related to immediately.  It is time we all respect each other’s culture, skin color, and beliefs even when they may be uncomfortable for our own personal beliefs.  That and we all need to understand that “bad” people exist in all of these groups and we can no longer define everyone by the actions of a few!
"Got to do Better"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment