life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, May 1, 2020

Not My Cat...My favorite little thing!


It’s the little things…If I have not before, may I introduce you to my current roommate “Not My Cat”.  Yes, that is his name, not actually an intentional name, but when this stray continued to show up sad and emaciated on the back porch, I would feed him while constantly reminding him that I would feed him, but he is “not my cat”.  He decided otherwise and by then the name “Not My Cat” was already established. He is my best buddy now.  We keep each other company!  However, recently “Not My Cat” tangled with a much bigger cat, however, I suspect It may have been a possum or perhaps a raccoon  There is no doubt that he will recover, but it is not going to be a simple recovery, and I have truly realized it is the little things like “Not My Cat” that have truly contributed company and joy to my life. Given the depth and seriousness of the injuries. Either way “Not My Cat” was definitely on the losing end…And we have made a second trip to the veterinary clinic.  But I will do whatever it takes, he might be a little thing, but he is my important thing!
"little Things"  India Arie

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy u have Not My Cat. My own "Katt Lassie" meant the world to me and my son Sugg. He acted more like a dog than a cat and was always with me when I became homelss The Angels have him now and I know he is watching over me. Your Not My Cat is also an Angel.

    ReplyDelete